We have been having this problem on the standard ITSM products since version 7

We run ITSM 7.0.2, ISS and Apache servlet on ARS 7.0.01 patch 2

We only run XP SP2 and some users using IE6 and IE7. Any can
experience the problem.

I tried the http 1.1 option and it worked on oen workstation but not
on the other, the one it did not work on control refresh cleared the
error.

We have tried everything and cannot eliminate the error although it
does not impact all machines.