-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Elinore AR
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 1:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Caught Exception errors, Microsoft KB943460, IE and who
knows what else

We're using Remedy AR 5.1 | Mid-Tier 6.3 and we've been having these
caught exception errors for the longest time. Though recent reports to
us looked like some could be an issue of localization. Frequent reports
to us of people encountering this usually comes from users accessing the
Mid-Tier in Europe (French, German, etc). They were saying when they
access the Mid-Tier in English, everything works fine.