From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Seth Wrye
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 10:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Find a field by ID

As far as I know, If its an OOTB field it should be on the Admin View (that is
unless the form has been modified).  Otherwise, I would take Gary's advice and
pull a deff.  Either way, I would avoid creating new views or adding all fields
to a view on a production environment (unless this is a dev environment, in
that case, go for it) because of the problems that could arise.  Working
smarter avoids working harder.

Seth Wrye