Be careful when you get to ITSM 7 (where HPD:HelpDesk becomes HPD:Help
Desk).  There is no administrator view, and the closest thing to it is
the Default User View, from which you can see that over 400 fields in
the form are not instantiated in ANY view!!

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/