-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 10:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Find a field by ID

**

If you just need to know the name and what views it is in, I would just
run something like this in SQL:

select

 f.fieldid,

 f.fieldname,

 s.[name] as formname,

 v.vuiname as viewname

from field f

 inner join arschema s

      on s.schemaid = f.schemaid

 inner join vui v

      on s.schemaid = v.schemaid

 inner join field_dispprop fp

      on s.schemaid = fp.schemaid

      and f.fieldid = fp.fieldid

where s.[name] = 'HPD:Help Desk'

 and f.fieldid = '1000000715'

Obviously, this can be tweaked to provide more or less data, but I find
it very useful to go straight to the database to find some things like
this.

I hope this helps,

Shawn Pierson