  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Dries
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Issues with building a view over a DB Link

**
Gidd,
I am not in a position to purchase any tool, apps, or anything for that
matter.  To evaluate something and recommend to management would take longer
than I have to resolve this issue.  I will talk to my Mgr. to see if he is
interested, what is the cost of this solution?

Brian,
The field mentioned in the error is not the key, the field we have
identified as a key is unique, no null and between 6 to 15 characters, that
field is not giving us any problems and successfully maps to the view form
when it is created.
Now the write access issue is another thing I am working on, what I do not
understand is the fields that do get mapped in the view form have the same
permissions as the fields that error.

Fellas, I appreciate the quick response

Gary
html___