I queried the error on google and came up with a bit from someone else.  The
amusing part is that they state that Oracle claims that the error doesn't
happen in 10g which caused me to immediately check and notice you are on.
So I file that under interesting.

Personally, I would first make the database view in your database to the one
that you are connecting.  Make sure that everything works that way.  Then
you have the choice of either creating the view form and attaching to your
view or attempting to create the same process that your view is creating.
One note of caution.  If you create your view, you CAN NOT use the same name
as the view form.  And vice versa, you CAN NOT create a view form with the
same name as a view that was created in the database.  Remedy tries to
create a database view to match the form and errors out.

I have included the piece that the individual wrote, mostly cause it amuses
me with the contridiction.  It came from this site..
http://www.dba-oracle.com/t_ora_00904_string_invalid_identifier.htm

"

The Oracle docs note this on the ora-00904 error*:

*ORA-00904 string: invalid identifier*
 *Cause:* The column name entered is either missing or invalid.
*Action:*Enter a valid column name. A valid column name must begin
with a letter, be
less than or equal to 30 characters, and consist of only alphanumeric
characters and the special characters $, _, and #. If it contains other
characters, then it must be enclosed in double quotation marks. It may not
be a reserved word.

*According to Oracle documentation, ORA-00904 does not occur in Oracle 10g

When ORA-00904 occurs, you must enter a valid column name as it is either
missing or the one entered is invalid.

To avoid ORA-00904, column names cannot be a reserved word, and must contain
these four criteria to be valid:

   - begin with a letter
   - be less than or equal to twenty characters
   - consist only of alphanumeric and the special characters ($_#); other
   characters need double quotation marks around them

Another important factor in correcting ORA-00904 is remembering to run
catproc.sql

You can also check your trace file to find the particular error which is
causing the ORA-00904 to occur. "