You know, I am wondering....Sometimes I have seen Oracle return the wrong
piece of code for the error.  Is there any field on the list that might be a
reserved word for Oracle?  Were you going with just the error, or did you
turn on server sql logging and capture the sql code that Remedy was
generating?  That might help you identify where the actual error is.  as
well as it should help your dba create the view.