I doubt it's Groupwise itself that is the problem, but rather some
anti-spam rules or something else blocking it.  This sounds like an
issue the email administrators on both sides should be involved with and
testing because it's most likely outside the realm of Remedy.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Moore, Christopher Allen
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: One company not able to recieve emails

**

Hey everyone-

We support 27 different 'companies' (state agencies) and the users for
one of them is not receiving any email notifications from Remedy.
Emails are being sent without errors from our end- as far as we're able
to see they were successfully delivered.  Other agencies are receiving
emails.  At this particular agency they don't use Exchange, they use
Groupwise.  I have never heard of that until this morning- does anyone
have any experience with it and know if it's possible it could be the
culprit?

Thanks,

Chris

html___

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.