Narrow down the problem more. Try typing in your email instead in the People
form for that agency and see if you get the email internally. Try other
email addresses. Has the individual have a history of emails not getting to
them? Also, did this just start happening? Try removing and adding the
individual to make sure everything is setup correctly.
Thanks
Steve