I would have an email administrator send an email as the Remedy system (same
from address etc) -- to the person you want to receive the email.
If they don't get that email - then you know something in between is the
problem.

If they do -- well then start digging on the Remedy side.

-John

--
John David Sundberg
235 East 6th Street, Suite 400B