I just had a situation where a customer could receive email from my Outlook
account but could not receive information sent directly from our Unix server
(where ARS is running) through sendmail.  He add to include our server in his
"safelist".    Don't know what type of mail system or mail filtering system he
is using.

Dan

Dan Wangler,   Team Lead,  STARS Group

Phone: 214-567-8304; email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Client/Server Services, IT Operations

Texas Instruments, Inc.

6500 Chase Oaks Blvd., MS 8401

Plano, Texas, 75023