From: "Moore, Christopher Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:14:05 AM
Subject: One company not able to recieve emails

**
Hey everyone-

We support 27 different ‘companies’ (state agencies) and the users for one of
them is not receiving any email notifications from Remedy.  Emails are being
sent without errors from our end- as far as we’re able to see they were
successfully delivered.  Other agencies are receiving emails.  At this
particular agency they don’t use Exchange, they use Groupwise.  I have never
heard of that until this morning- does anyone have any experience with it and
know if it’s possible it could be the culprit?

Thanks,
Chris__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___

Be a better friend, newshound, and