Joe - Can you share how are you did the PeopleSoft integration?  We are
working on that here too.  Is your PeopleSoft in Oracle or SQL?

Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
05/14/2008 03:47 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: AD and CTM:People

**
A staging form with data checks for everything including duplicate login
ID's is what I did when I had to integrate Remedy with the PeopleSoft
database recently.. works like a charm.. Creates new users from Peoplesoft
with all the necessary permissions they require, and updates existing
users..

Joe