Hi,

When the AR Escalation tries to update the record - there is an error that
says the Login ID can only be deleted by members of the Contact Organization
Admin or Contact Support Admin group - which is preventing this from modifying
the record to LOWERCASE.  AR Escalator is Admin.  Did you  experience this
error - perhaps this can be fixed by changing the permission on  the login
field?.

In a message dated 5/14/2008 10:58:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,