Actually, I kind of did this sideways.  I created a field in the TmpDelete
form to hold the Form Name, and create one record for each Form that I might
want to delete records from.  The Escalation then fires on *'Status' =
"Active"*, and runs *Application-Query-Delete-Entry $Form Name$ 'Status' =
"Sent"* (which is good for both forms).

Thanks again to all who helped me here, both on and offline.

Rick