Hi,

Does your escalation run on SHR:TmpMessages?

I would run it on some "scheduler" form, and it should trigger once (one
record).

The normal way to find out what the problem is would be to turn on logging.

What happens when you try to delete one record from the user tool?

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.