________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 12:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Operational Catalog Examples

** I think all of that would be under (OpCat2) "Access" or "Permissions"
or however you want to word it.  Access is a broader term, which could
include permissions, account setup, issuing VPN keys, TCP/IP porting,
etc., so I'd probably go for that.

Rick

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:37 AM, Sokol, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>