Luling Bar-B-Q
709 E. Davis St.
Luling, Texas
(830) 875-3848

I drive there just to get their sausage!  They wrap it in brown paper
and if you eat there you sit at picnic tables that are huge and very
family style.

In Houston there are so many!  I would suggest Thelma's,  Pizzatola's
and the Hickory Pitt (I couldn't find a listing for the hickory pitt,
but I go there every week, so I'll go and get the address.  I know it is
on Hwy 6 South.  The have the best beef ribs!  You would think you were
eating a piece of steak it is so good!

PIZZITOLA'S
1703 Shepherd Dr., (713) 227-2283

THELMA'S

1020 Live Oak St., (713) 228-2528

One of the best was Drexler's (Clyde Drexler's family) but it closed a
few years ago.