I would run it on them because my kid got me up at 2AM because she's
sick and I have been up since then without a proper amount of coffee :)

You are correct - the qualification should be as you showed below.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lammey, Peter A.
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 8:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident Management bug worth noting

**
Wait.  Why would you run this for re-opened tickets (Open tickets are
within the Status < Closed range and would have a Last Resolved Date).

On our system the qualification for HPD:INC:AutoCloseResolved is the
following:

( 'Status' = "Resolved") AND ( 'Last Resolved Date' < ($TIMESTAMP$ -
1296000))

I think that qualfication makes more sense.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761