________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident Management bug worth noting

**

I just checked mine too.. no modifications or customizations done on
this system here as its a vanilla install used for demonstrations etc to
management..

The condition is

( 'Status' = "Resolved") AND ( 'Last Resolved Date' < ($TIMESTAMP$ -
1296000))

We are on Patch 007 as well of the ITSM applications..

Cheers

Joe D'Souza
Remedy Developer / Consultant,
Shyle Networks,