From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Thu 9/11/2008 11:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Fwd: Incident Management 7.x Slow

**

Can you take an AL and Filter log including an SQL log and see if the system is
performing any searches to a form that might have a large number of records?

Also what about your thread settings? Have you configured your Fast and List
threads appropriately?

What database are you on? MS-SQL?? If so have you backed up and truncated your
transaction logs?

These are the few things that come to my mind..

Cheers

Joe D'Souza
Remedy Developer / Consultant,
Shyle Networks,