-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 1:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: weird IP addresses in the logs

This happens under the following scenarios:
- user is logged in via user tool, then logs into mid-tier (even from
same machine or view field in user tool that points to mid-tier)
- user is logged in via mid-tier, closes browser window, then
reauthenticates to mid-tier (even from same machine)

Axton Grams

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Opela, Gary L CTR USAF AFMC 72
CS/SCBAH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Axton, I think you are on to something here. I got into her computer
and
> found she has a standard IP address. I showed her how to do an
ipconfig,
> so she can let me know if she is having a problem in the future. I
also
> noticed, by looking through my arerror.log, I have three other users
> experiencing the same issue, just  not telling me about it.
>
> The error in the log is as follows:
>
> Tue Sep 16 10:07:22 2008  390620 : User is currently connected from
> another machine (ARERR 9093)
> Tue Sep 16 10:07:22 2008     Client already connected -
username:<user>,
> client-type:Mid-tier,
> existing-IP:a92cf51a1569bdf1:-72515d6a:11c41fe7e8a:-7fd2,
> new-IP:a92cf51a1569bdf1:-72515d6a:11c41fe7e8a:-7fd1 - User has
Override
> option
>
> Sometimes she has override, but if she's overridden lately, then she
> doesn't.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gary Opela, Jr.