Hi Sean .
I am dealing with the same issue    :)
I would appreciate if you could informed me if you get help with this
issue .

Thank a lot
Best Regards,

sharon mamon-meged
AR System administrator
phone : 972-3-9165229
moblie : 050-9165229

             Sean Harrodine
             <sean_rem...@yaho
             O.CO.UK>                                                   To
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion list
             (ARSList)"                                            Subject
             <arsl...@arslist.         Remedy / Maximo
             ORG>                      integration....how !

             21/01/2009 23:53

             Please respond to
             arsl...@arslist.o
                    RG

**
Hi everyone,

I have been asked to look into the possibility of passing tickets from an
IBM Maximo ticketing solution into my Remedy 6.3 linux system and vice
versa,  and wanted to see if anyone else has attempted this and had any
success, and if so, how you managed to achieve this.

Obviously there will be a need for a mapping exercise between fields so i
am looking for some insight as to "how" i could achieve this and what type
of functionality to investigate.

All network connectivity will obviously be in place
beforehand....well.....thats what i'm being told :o)

Thanks in advance for any input.

rgds,
Sean,

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___.