Thanks Kelly,,, :)

I downloaded the templates,,, but am still a bit confused because this is a
totally new dataload.  Do I need to create the templates ahead of time,,
before I do the dataload and then reference them?

We originally gathered the data in the BMC Foundation Data Workbook, that 26
tab workbook.  I didn't realize that was not being used any longer,,, so all
of our data is in there and we need to move it to the spreadsheets used by
the Data Managment tool.

and of course,, it needs to be done yesterday.. :)  so I need to come up to
speed asap.

thanks again for your reply...