From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Danaceau,
Chris
Sent: Fri 3/13/2009 11:48 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Data Management Tool Error

**
Mark, I JUST ran into the same issue.   For me the cause turned out to be the
Admin tool (actually, the arimportcmd.exe that is bundled with it).   I was
advised to patch my Admin tool to 7.1 patch 1 or higher.   I installed patch 4
and the imports worked after that.

The problem is not with the DM tool, it is a defect with the import tool.

Here is the related defect id:  SW00276159

--

Chris Danaceau

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended
addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's approval. If
received in error, contact the sender and delete them.