Warren,

Ok... how about this... :)

Put together a small JSP page that would authenticate against the ARS
Server then submit a record and then logout. If you know a little Java
and HTML it should not be to hard to whip that up.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.