You do not 'Commit Changes' before closing. A 'Commit Changes' action before
closing a dialog, populates the values from the Dialog to the Parent..

Joe

________________________________
From: John Kelley <john.kel...@dunkinbrands.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:01:24 AM
Subject: Close dialog window without saving

Hi List

I have a selection field on (form A) that opens a dialog window (form B) which
does a lookup.  I have two fields mapped on close to populate on the parent
Form A when the item is selected.
My selection works great and populates my Parent form.

My question is how can I close out of the dialog window without setting the
selection field on Form A and keeping the original item before I selected it.

I set up an Active link with a close window action but it still picks up the
item I selected from From A after the dialog window is closed.

Any ideas.

JK