The ARValidateFormCache will be executed everytime you open a form. It
will be a quick call if the cache is up to date and it will do an ARExport
if its not. If you are seeing ARValidateFormCache taking longer than half
a second then contact BMC. I found that on our system the ARExport hit the
server a lot harder than the ARValidateFormCache.