So make the new one patch 6?  Please? :-)

Tony Worthington | Sr. Technical Analyst | Kohl?s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls, WI  53051 | office: (262)
703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com

From:   "Easter, David" <david_eas...@bmc.com>
To:     arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date:   07/09/2010 02:28 PM
Subject:        Re: AR System 7.5.00 Patch 005 and 7.1.00 Patch 010
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
While I don?t disagree, operational issues internally do not enable the
issuance of an externally visible ?005A? or such in terms of patch
numbering at this time.  However, the version string within the executable
does change, so you can tell which version you have by running the version
command against the server binary.

The pull is of the revised Patch 005, although the original Patch 005 was
itself pulled to include the license audit corrections that then caused
this additional issue.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as
a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC
Software, Inc.