Ok.so original Patch 5 is still good, if you are willing to deal with the
license stuff problems.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 1:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AR System 7.5.00 Patch 005 and 7.1.00 Patch 010

**

While I don't disagree, operational issues internally do not enable the
issuance of an externally visible "005A" or such in terms of patch numbering
at this time.  However, the version string within the executable does
change, so you can tell which version you have by running the version
command against the server binary.

The pull is of the revised Patch 005, although the original Patch 005 was
itself pulled to include the license audit corrections that then caused this
additional issue.

-David J. Easter

Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.