You haven’t turned off Escalations on that server have you?

Turn on your Escalation Log’s. This may tell you something if you think you
have done everything else right..

Joe

From: Mahendra Mahalkar
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 1:46 AM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Escalation does not push vendor form data to regular form

**
Hi All,
I want to transfer ldap data from vendor form to staging form(regular form).
ARS version - 7.6.03, DB - MS SQL 2005
For this, I created one escalation with push field action in which it
create/modify the entries only if 'sAMAccountName' = $sAMAccountName$.
Mapped the vendor data to staging form. The issue is that escalation pushing
NULL to staging form though I can see/query the vendor form data from arsystem.
I tried the following scenarios also ---

  a.. Created another vendor form, no luck
  b.. Created another escalation, no luck
  c.. Tried escalation to push vendor to another regular form, no luck
  d.. Tried with matching ids in push field action, no luck
  e.. tried same escalation between two regular forms where it worked perfect,
but why it not working between vendor and regular form.
  f.. Tried with vendor form with one field only, no luck
  g.. I know it was easy to create such transfer prior to 7.6.03, is there any
issue with this 7.6.03 version?
Help is appreciated. I am going to raise this issue with BMC Support also.

Regards,
Mahendra