Why do you want to create an LDAP attribute to add a new field? Doesn’t a view
form build from the LDAP plugin allow you to create a display only field for
ARS transactional purposes?

Joe

From: Mahendra Mahalkar
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 2:16 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Escalation does not push vendor form data to regular form

**
Set field action is like a "modify" action on vendor which is not allowed as
vendor point to Ldap where user doesn't have access to create or modify.

Regards,
Mahendra Mahalkar

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 4:16 PM, John Atherly <john.athe...@apc.com> wrote:

  Set the Escalation to do a set filed on the vendor form.    Create a filter
to do the push field action on modify

  John Atherly  |  APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
  Phone: +401-789-5735 ext. 2120  |   Fax: +401-789-3710  |
  Email: john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site: www.apc.com/  |   Address: 132
Fairgrounds Road, West Kingston, RI 02892 USA
  *** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

        Mahendra Mahalkar <mahendra.mahal...@gmail.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
        11/02/2010 02:42 AM

              Please respond to
              arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

       To arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
              cc
              Subject Re: Escalation does not push vendor form data to regular
form

  **
  Will AIE work for Ldap data structure, what should I put for mapping?
External Data to ARSystem form, right? But all the time in prior versions we
used vendor form which worked perfect.

  Regards,
  Mahendra Mahalkar

  On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Joe Martin D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>