Hi Folks...I'm really hoping someone can help with this! I've tied myself in
knots with it and am running out of time to deliver!
Here's what I need to do...

Each night *after* all normalization+reconciliation jobs for ServerA & ServerB
have completed,

*both* servers are synchronize via DSO with independent copies.

Currently, I'm trying to *trigger* the workflow with a Compare activity within
Reconciliation job. While it seems to sometims work,
it is *not* getting everything and I have items that are not transfering. I
have
a ticket open which has been escalated, but no one in

CMDB support knows anything about DSO and progress is *too* slow on this.
Has anyone ever done this successfully?

OS:    Windows 2008 x64
DB:    SQL
ARS:  all apps are v7604sp1