Julie,

I guess I don't understand why you are trying to trigger a transfer with a
compare operation.  It doesn't make
sense to me.

I would assume you would trigger a transfer by a create/modify/merge of a
record.  You want to trigger a
transfer when something is added or changed.  You might also want to trigger a
distributed delete when
something is deleted.

For the CMDB, maybe you are only transferring the Production dataset or maybe
you are transferring all
datasets.  That is simply a qualification on the filter where you say to
transfer the record.

Now, for the CMDB, you have to remember that a class may be several forms
joined together.  You have
two choices, transfer at the join level or at the table level.  It seems you
already have this choice and things
are in place and working (generally).

The issue here seems to me trying to transfer based on a compare doesn't seem
to be reliable.  I really think
it should be on create/modify/merge.

If this shift doesn't help, or if you really want to do tied to compare and
want to debug, I would turn on DSO
logging and then look at what is happening.  If there is something that you
think should have transferred but
didn't, look to see if the system attempted to transfer it.  Did it attempt it?

If not, then the logic that triggers a transfer is not being called and you
need to find out why the entry did not
try to transfer.

If it did try to transfer, the log would then have information about why it
didn't transfer -- what failed.  You can
use that to further pursue the problem or at least to understand why it isn't
transferring and then make a
decision about what to do.

We do have customers successfully using DSO between CMDBs.

I hope this helps,

Doug Mueller