Pay the people who do good work, appropriately and do not undercut with
inexperienced cheap sweat shop to make your 90 day quota numbers..

IF you live by numbers you exclude people.. if you exclude people you
disenfranchise customers, if you disenfranchise customers you loose
credibility and integrity, if you loose integrity and credibility you will
disappear or will be absorbed by someone else or even fall into corruption.

IMHO

--
Patrick Zandi