I am also told that unlike this year where having Support at WWRUG11 fell
through the week before the conference,

they will be present at WWRUG12 so that there can be some face to face
discussion of issues and how to resolve them.

Obviously the expectation is that they will also be able to tell what they
have done to improve services in that time.

There are signs, like Matt Laurenceau being active on the ARSlist, that BMC
is aware of some problems and wants to figure out ways

To clear them up.

[throwing money at engineers won’t help if the process is broken, we’ll
ignore the irony of process at BMC being broken…]

…. Daniel