(Update for all listers about BMC Support)

Executives in Support, including Mary
Morgan<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mary-morgan/2/465/633> (who
runs Global Premier organization), are fully playing ball.
They contacted John Doe directly, proposing pragmatic actions, see some
headlines:
 - We do take the level of service we provide in Premier support very
seriously and I would like to better understand your specific experiences
because this is indeed disappointing
 -  I need to know where we are falling down so that corrective action can
be taken

@Mike Ziniti, e-mail bumps back when we use versi...@aol.com
Please let us know best way to interact.

Take care,

  ------------------------------

*Matt Laurenceau*
Senior Community Ambassador
WW Global Marketing

Mobile: +33 6 73 51 94 85

Tour Manhattan
6, place de l'Iris - La Défense 2
92095 Paris La Défense Cedex, FR

[image: BMC Software] <http://www.bmc.com/>

[image: BMC Communities] <http://communities.bmc.com/>

[image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/bmcsoftware>

[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/BMC-Software/94099042471?ref=ts>

[image: YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/BMCSoftwareBMCtv>

[image: LinkedIn]<http://media.cms.bmc.com/images/icon_signature_linkedin.gif>

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Matt Laurenceau <matt.laurenc...@gmail.com

>>> [<matt.laurenc...@gmail.com>

--

~ Matt Laurenceau, BMC Software
Senior Community Ambassador, BMC Communities
matthieu_laurenc...@bmc.com
Follow me at @Matt_L <https://twitter.com/matt_L>
Skype: matt.laurenceau