From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Matt Laurenceau
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 1:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Atrium SSO and CAC Authentication

** (Update for all listers about BMC Support)

Executives in Support, including Mary
Morgan<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mary-morgan/2/465/633> (who runs Global
Premier organization), are fully playing ball.
They contacted John Doe directly, proposing pragmatic actions, see some
headlines:
 - We do take the level of service we provide in Premier support very seriously
and I would like to better understand your specific experiences because this is
indeed disappointing
 -  I need to know where we are falling down so that corrective action can be
taken

@Mike Ziniti, e-mail bumps back when we use
versi...@aol.com<mailto:versi...@aol.com>
Please let us know best way to interact.

Take care,

________________________________

Matt Laurenceau
Senior Community Ambassador
WW Global Marketing

Mobile: +33 6 73 51 94 85
Tour Manhattan
6, place de l'Iris - La Défense 2
92095 Paris La Défense Cedex, FR

[file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mlaurenc\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif]<http://www.bmc.com/>

[file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mlaurenc\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif]<http://communities.bmc.com/>

[file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mlaurenc\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.gif]<http://twitter.com/bmcsoftware>

[file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mlaurenc\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.gif]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/BMC-Software/94099042471?ref=ts>

[file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mlaurenc\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image005.gif]<http://www.youtube.com/user/BMCSoftwareBMCtv>

[file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mlaurenc\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image006.gif]<http://media.cms.bmc.com/images/icon_signature_linkedin.gif>

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Matt Laurenceau