From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on
behalf of Rick Cook [remedyr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 11:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Atrium SSO and CAC Authentication

** Agreed about the process; this is NOT a "Support problem".  Bugs come from
Engineering through QA, and then become Support's problem.  Fix the balance
between Engineering and QA, and you don't have an overloaded support department
and ticked off customers.  Why is this so hard for BMC to figure out and
implement?  I know they have people there smarter than I am.

Rick