Hi Nathan,

Could you give us some examples of the additional errors as that could make
all the difference?

In my recent install of 7.6.4 SP2 I noticed that the FTS plugin lines of
ar.cfg contained the fully qualified host name and this didn't work for me
when I moved my laptop from home to my mobile connection. I fixed the name
and restarted and all was good again.

Rod Harris