From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Baker
Sent: June 21, 2012 5:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 7.6.04 SP3 Floating Application License Question

And another license cost reduction application:
http://www.missingpiecessoftware.com/products/ar-license-management

I believe you don't need to send a log file off to the company in order for
the analysis, ie it runs onsite, and integrates with the popular SSO Plugin
solution for more accurate statistics.

John