From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Baker
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 5:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: WWRUG BMC Sale Rumors

The entire HP vs BMC thing is entirely subjective. JSS came within an inch
of an SSO Plugin sale in 2010 only to be scuppered by the organisation
cancelling the BMC project.  And I've spoken to a couple HP customers
complaining about HP support and asking if BMC were as bad. I pointed them
at arslist and the huge support rant.

On that note, did anyone from BMC apologise for the poor support documented
by many users? I recall they were sending someone to rug to "listen".