1 more thing for Stan. Don't think of it as a hierarchy where you have
parent/child/grandchild etc... Visually within Task Management, it will
look like a bunch of Sequence 1 tasks listed in the Tasks table of an
Inc/Chg/Pbm. The flow is controlled via the process you build within the
GUI tool of Designer. Think of a vizio workflow being built and then the
flow being enforced by workflow within Remedy. However to the end user,
they just see a list of tasks.

--
*Tauf Chowdhury

*