Merging functionality from Analyser into Dev Studio is being discussed for a
future release, yes.   Thanks for creating the idea, Thad!  We moved the idea
into the AR System forum rather than the BMC Social forum where you originally
posted.

We've done some internal review of the gaps perceived between Analyser and Dev
Studio / Migrator - but we'd certainly welcome additional customer input in the
form of ideas if there's something specific that Dev Studio is lacking and that
Analyser did well.   Or just general improvements to Dev Studio above and
beyond what Analyser did.  Just be sure to read the documentation for Dev
Studio and Migrator before posting an idea to make sure it isn't already there
in Dev Studio / Migrator... ;-)
Application development with BMC Remedy Developer
Studio<https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/ars8000/Application+development+with+BMC+Remedy+Developer+Studio>
Migrating applications and data between AR System
servers<https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/ars8000/Migrating+applications+and+data+between+AR+System+servers>

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, AR System
BSM & Atrium Solutions Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.