From: rajkiran Alle
Sender: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
ReplyTo: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Active Directory Integration Problem
Sent: Mar 21, 2013 4:03 AM

Hi,

I am developing code for data in AD to sync with People record. So in that
process i am struck with a small problem.

I created a vendor form to bring the LDAP data and creating a escalation to
push new records into People form. But in the vendor form i only have a Manger
name but i don't have a ManagerLoginId, which i need to push into People
record. If i try to Push just the Manager Name leaving Manager Login Id to Null
its throwing a error. Its working fine if i leave both Manager Login ID and
Manger Name to Null. But i do need to get both of them to complete this task.

So can you give me some ideas to get pass through this problem.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA