If you create a staging form between the two then you can validate specific
data to eliminate this issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: rajkiran Alle <rajkiran...@yahoo.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wed, Mar 20, 2013 6:33 pm
Subject: Active Directory Integration Problem

Hi,

I am developing code for data in AD to sync with People record. So in that
process i am struck with a small problem.

I created a vendor form to bring the LDAP data and creating a escalation to
push
new records into People form. But in the vendor form i only have a Manger name
but i don't have a ManagerLoginId, which i need to push into People record. If
try to Push just the Manager Name leaving Manager Login Id to Null its throwing
a error. Its working fine if i leave both Manager Login ID and Manger Name to
Null. But i do need to get both of them to complete this task.

So can you give me some ideas to get pass through this problem.