Aditya - I have an integration with People (and Attributes) that I am running
now on ARS/ITSM 7.6.4 following this strategy. I bring the data into a staging
form, run some queries to set the Manager Login ID, Site ID and such  (similar
to the Data management tool) and then push to the People and Attribute forms.
Feel free to contact m

Karthik - That Pentaho transform sounds very interesting. Is there any
documentation on it? I was under the impression that you couldn't run an
Integrator job to connect to the People form, did this change in 8.x?

Kelly Logan, Sr. Systems Administrator (Remedy, Planview), GEMS
ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, P.O. Box 1346 | Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
USA | 734.997.4777
kelly.lo...@proquest.com<mailto:kelly.lo...@proquest.com>
www.proquest.com

ProQuest...Start here. . 2012 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator | 2012 Detroit
Free Press Michigan Top Workplace

you have received this email in error please notify the sender, and delete the
message from your computer.