Hi Listers,

I believe this is defect in SRM 7.6.04 SP2 and fixed in SP4.
Scenario : Attachment added from fulfillment request in not accessible from
Request Entry console (SRS:ServiceRequestConsole), where as the same can be
opened from Request Details tab(SRS:RequestDetails form).

When we click on attachment, the active link
"SRS:SRC:ListenerToEventFrom_WorkLogViewField0" sets the attachment source form
name and attachment instance id in order to open the attachment. But here when
we click upon the attachment from Request Entry form the above mentioned active
link not able to set "AttachmentSourceFormName" field value. Since the
concerned field missing from the form "SRS:Service Request Console", this
active link not able to set the value which in turn not able to open the
attachment.

Solution: Add a new character field to the form "SRS:ServiceRequestConsole"
with following attributes will resolve the issue.

Field Name: AttachmentSourceFormName
Field ID : 304309590
Permissions: General acces - View ; Public - change
Display - visible : False
DataBase field Name : AttachmentSourceFormName
Label : AttachmentSourceFormName

This might me bug for the SP2 version i fixed in SP4. If any one found
defect/bug with BMC please reply back.

Regards,
Prawin.