What are you exporting from ARIS? If you are exporting processes, are you able
to export to XPDL?
If so you can import XPDL through ITSM Process Designer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ser Lif
Sent: 30 July 2013 10:12
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Best practise on how to integrate/import XML-Datafiles to ARSystem 7.5

Hi all,
Has anyone a useful, relative simple and proven method to
integrate/import XML-Data files into ARSystem for the following scenario ?

The XML-files will be provided in a daily routine from ARIS (a business
process and design tool) to feed some ARS Forms. The transfer point for
the XML-files will be near or within the ARSystem database instance.
Before the XML-data will be imported to ARS Forms a consistency check
with existing data must be implemented to see if the arrived data is
o.k. as well as a way to check what the delta would be against existing
data. A delta.log should be created as a final approve for the sender to
import the new data.

I was thinking of a Vendor or View Form, providing the possibility to do
the consistency check with ars objects/workflow, since the customer has
no AIE. However, the challenge is, neither remedy nor aris follow the
xml-standrd with their files. Remedy is calling them ARSXML, ARIS
anything similar.  I assume, therefore, no Vendor Form or View Form can
be created/bind with the ARIS xml-file.

I checked some ARIS documentation to see on what database it is running.
Standard install is Derby but also can be installed to MS-SQL or Oracle.
To Derby Database jdbc may connect to.

I have posted this request on BMC's community as well
https://communities.bmc.com/message/342360 for those who would like to
share their thoughts and experience with me. All other are kindly
invited to do via ARSList.

Any other way or hint on how to achieve customer requirement in a way
Vendor or View Form would do - is very welcome ?

regards. Ser Lif